Unlike any other events, AWEA conferences and seminars focus solely on creating an environment that fosters the exchange of ideas, knowledge and expertise for furthering wind energy development in the United States. Designed and produced by AWEA, our events supply your company with solutions that further your success. Offering superior networking, visibility and value, AWEA events are important to any company active in the wind market.
AWEA Workshops, Conferences and Exhibitions
- May 5 — 8, 2013 - Chicago, IL AWEA WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition
- July 9 — 10, 2013 - Washington, DC AWEA Wind Power On Capitol Hill
- September 9 — 10, 2013 - New York, NY AWEA Wind Finance & Investment Seminar
- September 24 - Columbus, Ohio AWEA Ohio Wind Energy Summit
- October 22 — 23, 2013 - Providence, RI AWEA Offshore WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition
For detailed sponsorship information, click here.
For AWEA Antitrust Guidelines, click here.
AWEA Wind Energy Fall Symposium
November 6-8 2013 > Colorado Springs, CO
AWEA Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Seminar
December 10-11, 2013 > Las Vegas, NV
Support Your Industry
The revenue generated from AWEA events is used to advance the wind industry through policy analysis and promotion, to ensure wind industry interests are addressed in renewable energy legislation, to communicate the benefits of wind energy to all. ONLY AWEA puts your dollars to work advancing the wind energy industry.